SAP Basis Senior Analyst (m/f)
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for project tasks of project in the SAP Basis area. In the role as Senior Analyst she/he is responsible for project management and reporting. She/he will take over organizational tasks and support the department lead to develop and improve the internal system landscape and processes.
Part of the daily business is also the communication to the Magna divisions and vendors, the analyzation of system and optimization of system performance and internal processes.
There is the possibility to also exercise these activities in our office in Sailauf (Germany), by arrangement and subject to availability of internal resources.
- Deep Technical SAP Basis know how
- Server Administration Windows/Linux - DB Oracle / HANA
- Performance optimization
- SAP Change management processes
- Project Management - Coordinate internal /external resources
- Continuous improvement of processes and strategy
Knowledge and Education
- Relevant IT education or studies in Business Informatics or other comparable education
- SAP Certification / Server Administration is an advantage
- 5 to 7 Years of Work Related Experience
Skills and Competencies
- SAP Basis know how
- Project Management
- SAP Basis, solid MS Office experience
- Well-grounded in IT Infrastructure Connection SAP
- High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skill
- High performance and organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team
- Profound English and German communication skills. Eastern European languages are an advantage.
Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 70.000,-. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.