Team Member (m/f) Enterprise Risk Management - Internal Risk Model Non-Life
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
TEAM MEMBER (M/F) ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT - INTERNAL RISK MODEL NON-LIFEYOUR TASKS
- Implementation and execution of the internal risk model (including Standard Formula) in the non-life area
- Development and optimization of the internal model governance
- Support in using the model results in the relevant business areas (Model-Use)
- Review and support relevant calculation results of local VIG companies
- Support for complex technical / regulatory issues, presentation of conceptual solutions
- Learn more about the department
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 33.300 per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Completed studies (economics, mathematics or with a comparable quantitative / actuarial orientation)
- First relevant professional experience, e.g. in risk management, in consulting or in the financial services sector
- Actuarial knowledge in the field of non-life
- Strong data and IT affinity
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, German and/or CEE language will be considered as a plus
Angelika Pocza (+43 (0)50 390-20216) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs
and include a CV and motivational letter.