Senior Specialist Recruiting (m/f)
Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the global technology leaders and the largest European producer of printed circuit boards with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India and Korea and Sales Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. Due to our permanent international growth we expand our Corporate Human Resources team at our Headquarters in Leoben, Austria and are looking for an experienced, passionate
Senior Specialist Recruiting (m/f)
As a Senior level Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture fit. We are looking for a professional with a consultative mind, a passion for recruitment, a global mindset and the willingness to travel internationally.
- Partner with, consult with and advise hiring managers throughout the entire talent acquisition lifecycle up to onboarding for multiple AT&S locations
- Full execution of the recruitment process: from compelling job postings, active sourcing, social networking, application management, candidate selection including interview scheduling, conducting interviews and assessments and hearings on top level, ensuring cost effective and structured procedures, cooperate with search firms
- Negotiate and define compensation & benefit packages and general contract terms according to the approved budget and in alignment with the Hiring Managers and HR Management
- Manage multiple recruiting priorities
- Create unique ways to source candidates including internet sourcing, social networking, driving employee referrals, cold-calling and attending networking events
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting processes
- Support in creating state of the art Employer Branding activities including tools, systems and social media presence, work on special projects
- Collaborate with our local HR teams on site especially in China and India
- University or Higher College Degree in HR, Business or technical education
- 6+ years of experience in technical sourcing, assessing, recruiting and closing candidates at all levels of an organization in either a corporate (preferably in the electronics industry) or agency setting
- General understanding of HR concepts, employment laws, payroll and project management experience
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Intercultural awareness and experience collaborating with other cultures
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, proactive and engaged attitude
- Trustworthy personality
- Very good computer literacy especially in Success Factors, MS Office, Social Media and online Career Platforms
- Full English and German proficiency written and oral
- Personal and professional development in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working time
If you are interested in this challenging task, please send us your application and detailed resume.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 50.000,- Euro.