Agile Coach / Manager (m/f)
200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Agile Coach / Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
What you’ll bring with you
- Completed technical or business studies ((business) informatics, FH or comparable) or several years of experience in IT projects
- Expertise and experience in agile development methodologies and lean approaches
- An ability to build trustful client relationships and communicate on management level
- Strong business analysis and requirement engineering skills and the knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of how to structure complex issues, prioritize them and support their implementation
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing IT projects
- An abundance of agile project management skills and a track record in rolling-out IT solutions in Agile environments
- Closely working together with respective business teams, like investment division, risk management, product solutions, backoffice to bring ahead and deliver defined requirements following agile principles together with the own team
- Having a well-built technical knowledge (architecture, software development, APIs, infrastructure etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual level of defining and understanding the roadmap, strategic requirements and target products
- Establishing clear and well-structured communications, especially with main stakeholders
- Drive closely with your team IT solutions to support Asset Management Front-, Middle- and Backoffice processes based on Oracle and Web-technologies
- Spread the agile mindset by providing coaching and trainings sessions
- Confidence and skills to manage teams and support of the teams to continuously improve and implement tailored agile delivery models jointly with the team
- Work in a leadership group that focus on supporting the team growth and increasing the agile maturity level
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development.
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna