Junior Software Developer
- Writing automated tests and clean code
- Refactoring your code regularly
- Helping writing end-user documentation in coordination with the technical writers
- Passionate for software engineering
- Open to learning new programming languages, paradigms and concepts
- Good English and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in the following web technologies:
- Java, Kotlin or another JVM language
- Databases, testing data, and understanding of logic systems are a plus
- SOLID design principles and design patterns and elegant object-oriented design with a functional style
- How to build modern web applications
- The most common JVM pitfalls using Java and Kotlin
- How to write robust code in the face of unexpected circumstances
- Qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Large display space
- Exciting projects that you'll take part of from beginning to end
- Generous compensation package that includes attractive salary and other social benefits
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 40,000 gross / year can be specified for full-time. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 73,107 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
E-28040 Madrid , Calle Viella 21
Karmele Guibert, T: +34 676 355 945, + 34 911 743 400