Working Operations Specialist (m/f)
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Working Operations Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team of Run the Bank Services takes care for all workplace infrastructure related organisational, operational and project support related tasks for Erste Holding and – to a certain extent – connected entities. Beside services management itself this includes budgeting, contract management, financial management, service level and performance management, risk management and project support.
The Working Operations Specialist is contact point towards business areas and therefore not only needs high level communication skills but as well process and solution-oriented thinking.
- Workplace RTO: define and maintain infrastructure related (workplace, telephony, VC, UC, IM…) SLAs; develop, implement, maintain and report on key performance indicators; negotiate contracts and agreements
- Governance: participate in expert panels; define and maintain request and demand management criteria; define and optimising orga operations related processes; define and maintain eCollaboration platforms; coordination of / participation in workplace related group projects and initiatives
- Financials: manage workplace related budgets; perform workplace related invoice pre-processing and tracking
- Software License Management: monitor software licenses; perform usage reviews and reports; support and coordinate internal and external audits; optimising license usage; perform annual license balance reporting on EH specific software products
- Workplace applications: provide subject matter expertise in workplace related topics; coordination of EH specific workplace related special solutions (upgrades, updates, replacements, life-cycle-management)
- Policies & procedures: define and maintain workplace related policies, procedures and regulations
- Information Management, Training / Coaching & Know how transfer: documentation and communication of workplace related topics; develop, maintain and further improve trainings-, know-how transfer- and quality assurance approaches; provide training sessions for workplace related infrastructure topics; participate in training sessions to keep high quality level of education; support & guide stakeholders; VIP support
- Networking: Liaise with international workplace peers; manage and coordinate group wide working groups; participate in relevant international conferences
- are able to bridge technical and business way of thinking
- gained knowledge of the banking business, -products and -processes
- bring in 3 - 4 years professional working experience
- are a service-oriented person and a dedicated team player with good communication skills and intercultural awareness
- communicate in English in writing and verbal - German and/or CEE language are of advantage
- We offer you the great opportunity to be a part of successful and committed team and in a dynamic and international environment
- We support your professional and personal developmente guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna