Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
The word „hostel“, does not describe only a place. It describes a philosophy, a way of life.
We create and preserve this special atmosphere that we all love about hostels:
A place where you feel home away from home, socialize with fellow travellers from around the world and experience the adventure of travelling together.
Can you master digital media and project this special atmosphere to the digital world?
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated marketer to join our team as a fulltime (40h/week) Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, and managing omnichannel campaigns throughout a portfolio of channels, networks and collaborations.
You will play an active role in the development of the marketing department in a team of innovative and dynamic professionals at our Head Office in Vienna.
After an on-boarding and training period, you will take on responsibilities and leading tasks as a temporary operational replacement for our Head of Digital Marketing.Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in strategy & execution of campaigns with a strong focus on content marketing and omnichannel thinking.
- Maintain the marketing calendar and ensure our guests have the best experience throughout all touchpoints of their customer’s journey.
- Coordinate community management and interaction of online (Social Media, OTA, website) and offline (at the hostels) marketing efforts.
- Steadily enhance a frictionless customer experience through process, analytics, testing, innovation, and steady content planning.
- Accountable for optimizing engagement, sales and community building.
- Salary € 2800 gross monthly 14 times/year, overpayment according to qualifications.
- Coaching and training on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation in all wombat’s CITY HOSTELS.
- That Hostel atmosphere also in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Economics, Specialised in Marketing or Tourism Management and work experience in the field. Or 3+ years of relevant marketing experience in a leading position.
- Strategic thinking & customer focused mindset.
- Analytical ability to drive business decisions.
- Managing and controlling multiple internal (local hostel management) and external collaborations and partnerships (agencies, contractors, freelancers, OTAs,…).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German (Italian is a big plus, too).
- Enthusiasm for digital Media.
- Native interest and experience in the creation of video and photo content.
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change and prioritize multiple projects.
- History of working experience in Social Media, Wordpress and Google Analytics/Ads.
- Outstanding organization and process management.
- Professional experience in hospitality and travel.
- Travel savvy, Hostel experience is a big plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Willing to travel.
- Starting latest April 2019
- Temporary replacement between 08/2019 and 07/2020
- Willing to take on long term responsibilities after the replacement period.
Can you see yourself in this position? Then we would love to hear from you!
Do you have a campaign, artwork or project that you are particularly proud of? Let us know and include a link or testimonial in your motivational letter.
Send us your motivational letter and your CV (English or German) by February 28th, 2019 to email@example.com
We will handle your data with care, according to GDPR regulations and our data privacy statement.