CTO - Financial Crime Detection Software - Munich
- Build and grow a high performance technlogy, product and AI organisation around you.
- Own and define the architecture of a SaaS solution that can scale into hundereds of tenants and process millions of transaction per minute
- Build an efficient and powerful big data and machine learning platform that can be customized by clients and provides intuitive visual outputs
- Build a highly reliable and highly secure multi-tenant platform that is modular and customizable for its clients
- Become a trusted partner of client technology executives and operations executives
- Strong communicator: able to adjust message to audience. Can explain complex problems in simple terms and is able to distill complex problems to present clear decision making basis to CEO
- Technically extremly strong and hands-on (able to code and review code, very experienced with high performance SaaS tech stacks)
- Able to build and run a DevOps operation that can continously deliver features while ensuring highly reliable operations and stellar quality assurance
- Very data driven and analytical. Able to setup and run stellar quality assurance, testing and product monitoring
- Big data and cloud security appreciation, (ideally with already strong understanding of both fields)
- Joining one of the hottest ventures at the most exciting time (product validated, clients lined up, team set-up, back-end built, fully funded - ready to reshape the industry)
- Solve one of the greatest problems to society
- Unique to co-founder package (equity + salary)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,159 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit career.isg.com - here you can find new job offers every day.
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Sergio Rivera Chanivet, T: +43 1 512 35 05