IT Service Engineer (f/m)
Do your life's best work to make the world a safer place.
IT Service Engineer (f/m)
Frequentis develops and markets communication and information solutions for safety-critical applications. It offers its control centre solutions, products and services world-wide to a broad range of customers acting in various mission-critical fields. In the area of "Public Safety", our modern communication solutions ensure that telephone and emergency calls to the police, rescue services and fire brigade as well as communication with the emergency services are handled simply and reliably. The authorities can thus concentrate on the core of their activity - namely protecting and saving lives! Further information on the activities of a service engineer can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?Key Task
- Responsibility for the technical implementation of our service and the corresponding quality assurance measures during the service period
- Coordination and execution of error analysis and correction
- Planning, testing and implementation of software upgrades in live operation design
- Planning and technical handling of changes and extensions to existing systems (change requests)
- Cooperation in continuous product improvement based on concrete experiences with customers
- technical education with IT focus (ideally information technology/network technology)
- first professional experience in a more complex IT environment
- very good IT all-rounder knowledge (ideally databases, Windows and/or Linux admin, networks, VoIP, distributed systems)
- analytical skills and high problem-solving competence
Around 1.700 employees of Frequentis are committed to creating a safer world with their innovative strength and technology orientation. At the headquarters in Vienna, people from over 34 nations have agreed on a working environment characterized by fairness and trust, mutual respect and appreciation. As an international company, we value this diversity and recruit regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We value fair and good working conditions and offer all our employees equal development opportunities.
Annual Gross SalaryEUR 35.000
Your individual salary is based on your professional experience and qualifications and is part of our attractive total package.
After targeted and individual further training, we offer you long-term career opportunities in a profitable Austrian company with a corporate culture where you count as a human being. We work in a modern office building with good public transport connections.
- TRUSTED WORKING HOURS
- OFFICE RESTAURANT
- HOME OFFICE
- MODERN IT-EQUIPMENT
- MENTORING PROGRAM
- FITNESS & CO