Customer Experience Designer - SAP AT
Customer Experience Designer - SAP AT
Requisition ID: 200449
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This position is for the DBS Customer Success Group. We own customer success for SAP Cloud. We help customers achieve business value faster through delightful user experience by deploying best in class expertise when they need it, where they need it. We operate a highly profitable business, consistently across clouds and geographies (One SAP).
You will actively contribute to user experience design for our cloud customers, with main focus on Cloud for Customers and SuccessFactors innovation cases. You will drive the user research and design of improved customer experience as part of a innovation service delivery, which also includes fast prototyping of the innovative app. Your work will have high visibility both SAP internally and externally to customers. Your work environment will be creative, dynamic and fast pace and your design work will have reach and impact on a massive scale to our cloud customers and their users.You will work in a mixed team of senior and young professionals and together with a multicultural and motivated team across several countries. This role provides you opportunities to work with a variety of SAP solutions and innovative technologies and to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams like P&I, GCO and other teams in DBS.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The ideal candidate will be responsible for facilitating, generating and executing delightful experiences for the end users of our customers. You are passionate and experienced with a background in user research, design and design thinking. You understand the human-centered design process and design thinking, value design research and love challenging moments, new ideas, happy users, and different cultures. We are looking for depth in various design skills and the flexibility to leverage them seamlessly within a larger, diverse, team. Design Thinking and User Experience is at the core of all our engagements as is the ability to effectively communicate design principles and decisions to stakeholders on all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate on C-Level (Business and IT) and manage the customer throughout the process.Scope of Tasks:
- 3+ years of experience designing applications and services that balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints. Your strengths draw from a design depth of the following: design strategy, service design, design research, business innovation or related.
- Experience in planning and execution of customer design projects through holistic understanding of customer’s problem area, iterative solution designs, executive stakeholder management and integration of SAP’s deep business & technical experts
- Experience in acting as a formal design lead for customer engagements on a project by project basis, from idea to prototype.
- Experience in conducting Design thinking workshops and Usability methods to identify customer needs with demonstrated track record of creating new design concepts.
- Conducting qualitative research and synthesizing to provide insights, identify opportunities, and generate conceptual frameworks as part of the innovation service.
- Finding ways to help organizations hear and see their stories and translating them using tailored artifacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, prototypes, animations and videos.
- Experienced with design tools (Axure, Sketch or similar).
- Experienced in all stages of UX design process from user research, product management, development and the client.
- Creating and using prototypes (even in low-fidelity) to visualize and improve your ideas.
- Room for creativity to reach the best user experience for our customers.
- Usage of SAP´s creative spaces (SAP Apphouses) to perform Design Thinking workshops.
- Ongoing mentorship and training by cloud frontrunners.
- Personal development in wide range of SAP creative areas and cloud minded approaches.
- Friendly work-environment in an international team of highly motivated people.
- Get to know SAP’s biggest customers, their cloud experience challenges and user experience insights.
- Be part of a multi-cultured global innovative team, meritocratic, open for new ideas and dedicated to customer success.
- Curious self-starting attitude and doing self-guided work within a fast-paced environment
- Understanding User research and Design Thinking, explain the approach to others, and coach it’s application in a variety of customer situations
- Delivering clear, convincing and well-organized design deliverables
- Ability to articulate both the emotional and rational bases for your designs
- Solid expertise in ubiquitous design tools and methodologies
- Being a systems thinker; Facilitating and contributing to the generation, critique and iteration of experiences and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems
- Creating and using prototypes. Being OK with trial and error; you should have experience prototyping and experimenting at different levels of fidelity
- Being an advocate and having hunger to discuss our design work being done, both within SAP and to an outside audience.
- Innovation- and cloud mindset
- Customer Success and business outcome focused
- Experienced to adapt to customer specific business language.
- Graduated Design, HMI, Psychology or other relevant field (prefered: Masters).
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus.
- 2+ years relevant and directly related work experience and proven ability
- 1+ years of customer facing experience
- Experience working in a global organization.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Cloud, User Experience, Technology, Research