Contractmanager (m/w) (SS)
Contractmanager (m/w) (SS)
Currently our customer is looking for a (Senior) Contract Manager (m/f) for the legal team in Vienna.
Job Familie: Kaufmännische Berufe
Art der Anstellung: Vollzeit
- Professional and pro-active support of project management and project teams in the execution of main contracts, consortial contracts, supplier contracts and other subcontracts towards assuring all contractual rights and entitlements and minimizing risks.
- Carrying out analysis of main contract conditions for preparing, convening and conducting a presentation of the analysis via Contract Workshop for the project teams (Contract Reading)
- Identify rights and obligations of all contracting parties under the contracts or otherwise.
- Support project management in all contractual issues of the project to ensure strict observance of contractual requirements, rights and obligations towards customers, suppliers and other parties involved (e.g. interpretation of sections, change orders, claim management, correspondences etc.)
- Analyse and monitor the contracts by identifying relevant events leading to claims, other risks and/or opportunities, assess claim potential and support risk management during project execution.
- Evaluate contractual outgoing and/or incoming claims and support the project team to enforce / defend claims (including preparation of and participation in negotiations)
- Develop and implement claim strategies as well as maintain a systematic management of incoming and outgoing claims
- Support the setting up and negotiation of contracts with suppliers making sure that risks of the customer contract are properly addressed
- Document all claim relevant events and contract deviations during execution in a structured way by using the applicable tools
- Degree in Law (preferred) or Degree in Business Administration, technical discipline or comparable commercial/technical qualification
- 5 or more years of experience within Contract / Claim Management or legal function at Siemens or in an internationally acting company
- Experience in supporting project business, preferably in the area of Mobility (Rail Systems and Rolling Stock...)
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills (German and English)
- Excellence in legal writing in German and English
- Analytical and result-oriented thinking
- High self-motivation, initiative and preparedness to take on responsibilities
- Experience in working within a number of internationally staffed teams and with international contractual partners.
- Integrity and reliability
- Prepared to do occasional to frequent travelling
- Fun at Work
- Exciting, diversified responsibility in an international environment
- Participation in a large-scale, international projects
- Highly dedicated and collaborative team
Depending on education and experience an annual gross salary of at least EUR 48.000,- is offered (this increases the minimum agreed collective salary). The final total income will be agreed in an individual meeting.
As a big international corporation we offer you interesting professional perspectives and development options as well as flexible working arrangements and further social benefits.