Director Hotel Investment Sales Austria (m/f)
THE BASIS OF OUR SUCCESS
ARE THE PEOPLE.
»BUILD ON ADVANTAGE« is our principle. And many customers around the world trust in this.
They benefit from global CBRE network and know-how and also our local expertise. As a world leader in the area of commercial real estate, we offer a wide range of integrated services.
CBRE Hotels acts on behalf of clients across hotels and leisure properties worldwide. The team covers the acquisition and disposal of properties, raw land zoned for development, appraisals, project consulting, property and facilities management, and financial services.
For our Joint Venture between CBRE´s Vienna office and the CBRE Hotels team we are now looking for a
Director Hotel Investment Sales Austria (m/f)We Offer:
- An excellent working environment in which initiative and team spirit count
- A diversified area of responsibilities and development opportunities in a successful and expanding international enterprise
- Numerous employee benefits
- An attractive office in the centre of Vienna
- Flexible working time
- We offer an attractive remuneration package
- Clear focus on Business Development related to hotels in Austria
- Become an integral part of the investment sales team in Vienna and our hotel team based in Munich (and various other European cities)
- Build relationships with clients to secure new business opportunities, focus on brokerage mandates
- Cross-sell business to colleagues in Vienna (for commercial real estate in Austria) and Munich (for hotel advisory and valuation related instructions)
- Utilise knowledge of market conditions and active buyers, along with internal databases, to select target buyers for mandates.
- Manage the sale execution process including the drafting and review of Heads of Terms, review and management of Sale and Purchase Agreement execution.
- Previous experience in the property industry, ideally as broker; specific knowledge of hotels is a strong advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical and quantitative skills. Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex financial information and transactions. Knowledge of hotel financial statements, as well as real estate valuation terms and concepts.
- Well-developed IT skills, with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and German, additional language skills would be an advantage.
We are looking forward receiving your application! Please address to: Mag. Heidrun Seewaldrecruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org
CBRE GmbH | Tegetthoffstraße 7, 1010 Wien
+43 1 533 40 80 | www.cbre.at