SAP Cloud Platform Engineer - SAP AT
SAP Cloud Platform Engineer - SAP AT
Requisition ID: 200446
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The scope of the board area Digital Business Services (DBS) is to drive software adoption, ensuring customers implement and run what they buy whilst safe-guarding maintenance and subscription. We guide our customers throughout the entire lifecycle to make digital transformation a reality.
This position is for the DBS Cloud Customer Success area. The mission is to drive the adoption & renewal of the SAP Cloud Platform in the SAP customer base globally.
You will actively contribute to strategic projects, work directly with customers on innovation roadmaps, identify use cases and support customer implementations on SAP Cloud Platform.
You will work in a mixed team of senior and young professionals and together with a multicultural and motivated team across several countries. This role provides you opportunities to work with a variety of SAP solutions and innovative technologies and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The ideal candidate is a technically accomplished graduate, a “digital native”, quick learner, proactive, real team player, open minded and curious to experience an international environment with customers around the globe.
As this job offers a big variety of activities, personal focus can be considered based on job experiences.Possible tasks could be:
- Support customers in their Cloud Transformation by developing prototypes on SAP Cloud Platform
- Contribute with your technical expertise to UX Discovery and Design Thinking workshops with SAP’s strategic customers
- Create user concepts for new applications, designing interactions and interfaces, create wireframes and click-through prototypes
- Carry out prototype testing in close alignment with business end users
- Create amazing apps together with our designers.
- Share your expertise with SAP Customers and Partners in knowledge transfer sessions.
- Gaining broad knowledge, practical experience as well as theoretical know-how in different SAP solutions
- Ongoing mentorship and training by experienced and senior colleagues
- Personal development in wide range of SAP technology areas and innovation topics
- Friendly work-environment in an international team of highly motivated people
- Get to know SAP’s biggest customers, their digital transformation challenges and strategic roadmaps
- Bachelor or Master degree in: Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of study
- Understanding of and interest in the latest trends in IT (Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Experience with APIs and integrations for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP S4HANA and SAP Customer Experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and web technologies
- Understanding of user centered design processes
- Experience in working with SAP Cloud Platform. Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform would be a plus
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn and explore new concepts and technologies
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude
- Excellent customer focus
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and German
- 2+ years of work experience in application development and Web UI programming.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Computer Science, Application Developer, Technology