Process Management (f/m)
Grow with us. Support excellent research.
IST Austria is a constantly growing international institute for conducting frontier research in the life, physical, and formal sciences, located in Klosterneuburg on the outskirts of Vienna. As employees of the administration and the Scientific Service Units, we strive to support IST Austria’s scientists in performing excellent research.
Process Management (f/m)
FULL TIME (40h)
This exciting position in the unit Executive Affairs will allow the successful candidate to shape the institute's processes and controls by independently working with all administrative and Scientific Service Units. We are looking for an experienced individual that can bring his or her own ideas to the table and work collaboratively to achieve the Institute's goals. Are you interested in how your future working place may look like? This video provides a bird's eye view of IST Austria.
- Assisting departments in establishing, maintaining, and managing their internal control systems and processes
- Continuous monitoring, assessment and update of the process landscape
- Evaluating existing, (re-) development, optimization and documentation of major organizational processes
- Overseeing the process improvement implementation process in close cooperation with managers and teams
- Several years of experience working with risks and controls, practical knowledge of international frameworks, e.g. COSO and regulatory requirements
- Experience in process management and business process modelling
- University degree, relevant additional qualifications are desirable
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Goal- and service-oriented mindset
- High degree of commitment and proactivity
- Intercultural competency, team player
- Offers challenging positions in a dynamic and growing organization
- Supports learning and development
- Provides flexible working times and numerous fringe benefits
- Promotes an international and open culture
- Supports an appreciative and respectful work environment
- Values diversity and is committed to equality
- Free Shuttlebus for employees (Departing from Heiligenstadt, travel time: about 22 min.)
To apply for this position send your application in one combined pdf (including CV, certificates and references) by e-mail to:
We offer a starting salary of EUR 3,100 gross/month for full time, which can be adjusted accordingly depending on education, qualification, and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations. For more information including your rights as a data subject please refer to our data privacy statement: https://ist.ac.at/data-protection/.