Team Member (f/m) Enterprise Risk Management – Risk Measurement and Methods
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
TEAM MEMBER (F/M) ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT – RISK MEASUREMENT AND METHODSYOUR TASKS
- Maintenance and further development of the calculation engine for the solvency capital requirement
- Participation in the design and implementation of a management information system
- Development and implementation of risk control measures and related risk models
- Technical support of VIG companies regarding the calculation of the solvency capital requirement
- Support for group-wide risk management processes (validation of calculations, ORSA etc.)
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 36.500.- per annum. A higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately.
- University degree in finance, mathematics, business informatics or comparable focus
- Appropriate working experience in risk management, consulting or the financial industry
- Strong programming skills, preferably in R, HTML, JS and CSS
- Knowledge of statistics and/or risk modelling as well as Solvency II is a strong plus
- Goal- and solution-oriented working attitude, collaborative skills and individual initiative
- Excellent English language skills; Good German language skills are a plus
Michaela Prankl (+43 (0)50 390-26021) would like to hear from you!
Interested applicants should apply via vig.jobs
and include a CV and motivational letter.