Internal Auditor (f/m)
Job Number: RHIM01519 | Location: Vienna | Type Of Employment: All | Position Type: full time
Internal Auditor (f/m)About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Refractories are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, among others.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. Our people are pragmatic, positive and optimistic, building strong teams who get results.We look for
We are looking for a confident individual who can lead a wide range of assignments and contribute to the internal audit team in Vienna and who can demonstrate the flair and passion necessary to make a difference in the dynamic environment of internal audit in RHI Magnesita.Your tasks
- Performing audits across a range of business units and processes to review existing practices and develop ideas to improve the way we do things
- Contact with staff at all levels across RHI Magnesita including senior executives
- Developing action plans and collaborating with your colleagues
- Enhance the internal control framework for reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, driving change and protecting the interests of our shareholders, customers, and employees
- Bachelor's degree in any area (preferable) Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- Audit experience – preferably in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, creativity, energy and an ability to challenge the status quo
- Willingness to travel (up to 60% - 70%) – mainly Europe but also inter-continental and maybe weekends away
- Fluent and able to work in English
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international working environment
- Independent and flexible handling of the audit assignments
- Cooperation with a dynamic and motivated team
- A wide range of professional and personal development opportunities within a global player
- Attractive compensation and further social benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, Job ticket, food subsidy, health care management, insurance benefits, myRHIMagnesita Employee App)
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts from EUR 3,386.75 (14 times a year). The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Interested? Then please send us your application documents (CV, motivation letter, certificates).
We are looking forward to your online application!
Cathrin-Isabell Schenz, MSc
Expert HR Recruiting
+43 50213 6401