Business Analyst – Data Integration Manager (m/f)
Business Analyst – Data Integration Manager (m/f)
Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for experts in the field of data management and integration for its newly established Center of Excellence for Business Analysis and Reporting. The members of this team will be responsible for developing reports and dashboards in the area of marketing and sales and make them available to various user groups ranging from sales representatives in the field to sales management, marketing & country management as well as senior corporate management across EUCAN (Europe, Israel, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
The Data Integration Manager will be making data from a variety of sources and systems available to the Dashboard & Report Authors, enabling them to be developing and providing insightful reports and dashboards, thereby enabling informed decision making and answering of key business questions throughout life cycle of our brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be the single supplier of all data required by the Dashboard and Report Authors. Those data are distributed across a variety of different providers and systems, covering many different data areas, including secondary market research data, data from our CRM system, digital marketing activity data, internal ERP and financial data
- You will closely collaborate with your peers responsible for building reports and dashboards and you will be providing the data they require for those reports
- You will closely collaborate with IT functions in business intelligence as well as database architects in topics relating to data management and integration
- You will be defining user requirements for further improving our master data management application and processes and be working with the developers who will be implementing them
- You will closely collaborate with key users in the local organizations and act as second-level support for them in questions related to data issues and data quality
- You will take care of the change requests coming in from key users and collaborate with them in the creation of user requirement specifications, testing and deployment throughout the data and analytical process
- You will be a member of a team of functional thought leaders in the area of data management and integration. We value innovation and agility and expect you to foster and stimulate use of innovative approaches and continuously refine and improve the data pipeline and processes
- You exhibit excellent skills in the fields of data manipulation and analysis and – ideally – are also familiar with pharma analytics and pharma-specific datasets (e.g. CRM data, digital marketing data, sales data, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of databases and data modelling and are able to write complex queries in SQL, which go beyond simple inner joins. You are knowledgeable about database technology and architecture (e.g. Oracle, Exasol, Informatica) as well as ETL and data management processes
- You have excellent skills in handling large amounts of data and information from various sources and prepare them for reporting through various data wrangling techniques (e.g. pivoting, filtering, slicing, aggregation, etc.)
- You are skilled in using specialized business intelligence software (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview)
- You have a strong intrinsic appetite to further develop your technical skills (e.g. by attending online and offline trainings as well as relevant conferences)
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in oral and written English. German would be a plus and any additional languages are an asset
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 70,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we areAt Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Melisa Gibovic-Danner.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.