Cost Controller (m/f)
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Cost Controller (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Group Cost Controlling team is part of the Group Cost and Project Controlling department. The team is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the development of costs across Erste Group. We support top management with targeted reporting on the cost development of core functions of the group as well as various ad hoc analyses. In addition, we define the group-wide methodology for Cost Controlling.
- perform regular and ad hoc analyses of Erste Group’s cost base and identify opportunities to further increase efficiency
- prepare reports on certain cost categories with an added value to the management decision making process
- coordinate group-wide cost reporting activities with our subsidiaries in CEE
- define and introduce new group-wide cost controlling methodology
- support activities of other colleagues within the team
- participate on top management decisions by providing consultancy and recommendation in area of cost effectiveness management
- have a university degree (focus on Finance or Business Administration)
- possess previous work experience in controlling in multinational company
- have knowledge and experience of (cost) controlling processes and methodology preferably in field of banking/finance industry
- offer advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- provide knowledge of SAP CO, FI environment of advantage
- are analytical, innovative and a "can do" attitude is a must
- possess very good communication skills and coordination abilities
- speak English and German fluently (other CEE language is an advantage)
- offer a dynamic, open and international environment on the position where you contribute to the active management of the Group’s cost base
- give you the opportunity to demonstrate/realize your own ideas and working experience
- offer you the possibility of getting insights into various parts of banking business and cost steering by supporting various activities with different goals and background
- offer great team spirit in an international environment with a future possible professional growth
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna