Internship (f/m) - Mergers & Acquisitions
Internship Mergers & Acqusition (f/m) @ Raiffeisen Bank International
The interns (m/f) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross 1,737.21 p.m. excluding/including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.