Internship in Enterprise-wide Risk Management / Credit Risk Simulations (m/f)
- are currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule"
- have an academic focus on quantitative finance, mathematics or technical sciences
- have basic knowledge about risk management and corporate financial/banking products
- are highly motivated to extend the knowledge and able to work under tight deadlines
- possess strong analytical, quantitative and data handling skills
- will support team activities regarding performance of Group wide stress test
- are familiar with statistical analysis/programming languages packages like SAS, R and SQL, programming knowledge of advantage
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- enjoy working and analyzing large data sets
- are fluent in English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months full-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna