Internship Credit RWA Methodology & Projects (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) function has been established in 2014 as part of the new Risk organization to enable an increased focus on holistic risk management and provide comprehensive, cross-risk oversight to further enhance group-wide risk portfolio steering. ERM drives key strategic cross-risk initiatives and establishes greater cohesion between defining risk strategy incl. risk appetite, limit steering and group-wide execution of risk governance.
Credit RWA Methodology and Project's main tasks are management of credit RWA aiming for optimized application of the Basel framework and provision of an adequate and automated calculation infrastructure.
- are currently enrolled at a University or "Fachhochschule"
- focus your studies in the fields of mathematics, statistics or economy
- are interested in analysis and validation of the adequate calculation of group credit RWA according to Basel 3 regulations across all Erste Group entities
- are detail-oriented and interested in working with data and IT related issues
- have basic knowledge about risk management and corporate financial/banking products
- want to participate in different projects
- want to get a deeper understanding of Risk Management
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good communication skills
- are interested to work in an international and highly motivated team
- possess advanced IT knowledge including MS Excel, Word, Power Point, SQL, SAS
- have excellent English and German skills in written and verbal communication
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 12 months part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna