Head of Department Group Delivery Control (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- A Leader: You lead a team of 8 experts within a complex and challenging environment and enjoy mentoring and developing team members to simplify and influence.
- An Expert: You facilitate and govern software delivery of small to huge items in terms of effort and complexity
- Driven by Achievement and Transformation: You are going for the beauty of process simplification to maximize value for people and delivery
- A Networker: You have the ability to work with a range of Business and IT stakeholders teams to lead the way, balance vision & execution
- A Moderator: You possess excellent communication, presentation and prioritization skills, to create value for the organization
- Professional: You hold extensive knowledge about software development life cycle. 7+ years experience in the field of software engineering and leading people in the role as project or line manager in big enterprise environments. Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
- International: You are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication. You appreciate and treat different cultural backgrounds as strength for collaboration.
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 60.000.-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna