Internship Data and Reporting Business Project HUB (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Data and Reporting Business Project HUB is responsible for scope, preparation and execution of IT implementation projects on group as well as legal entity level triggered by regulatory reporting requirements. Our goal is to relieve the operative units in respect of the business project activities and act as primary interface to the IT. This includes also some organizational activities as well as testing. We are looking for bright, talented young people with outstanding interpersonal skills who are eager to learn and effectively contribute to a dynamic work environment where cooperation and teamwork are highly valued.
- are a student with medium-high knowledge in Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematic/Statistics or in related fields
- have knowledge and understanding of regulatory reporting and data warehouses/data marts
- have a good perception and understanding of quantitative information and structures
- work result-oriented and act as a responsible team player with a hands-on approach
- bring in excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills as wells as a strong and driving personality with a pro-active attitude and problem-solving approach
- have good organizational and coordination skills
- are highly proficient in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- have a very good command of English and German
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months full-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna