ALM Cover Pool Reporting and Projects Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Balance Sheet Hedging & Cover Pool has the following core competences:
- Balance Sheet Hedging (IAS 39 Hedge Accounting, UGB Hedge Accounting, FVO)
- Competence Center for the cover pools of Erste Group Bank AG
- Competence Center for Credit Claims for Holding and major parts of Sparkassen
Regarding Cover Pool and Credit Claims we are reworking our complete system landscape in the next two years.
- Business expert & responsible for the subject area of Cover Pool (e.g. OC-ratios, LTV-calculation, CP-limit calculation, cover pool book, cover pool fee calculation, Pfandbriefforum, etc.)
- Reporting (e.g. to ministry of finance, Moodys, Pfandbriefforum)
- handbooks / business requirements
Business owner of cover pool related hand books.
- regulatory requirements
Analyse new regulatory requirements and their potential impact on cover pool.
Contact person for colleagues in OeNB/BMF/Moody’s/Pfandbriefforum for cover pool related topics.
- Active cooperation with employees in the cover pool subject area, Group ALM, Holding divisions and within the Sparkassen network.
- University / FH degree in business informatics / economics / banking
- Track record in one of the following subject areas: cover pool / corporate loan advisor / controlling / risk management
- Self dependent structered working style
- Keen on doing project work
- SAS knowledge would be an added value
- Excellent MS-Office skills (especially MS-Excel)
- German (C2 - Muttersprachenniveau), English (B2)
Full-time contract within Group Asset Liability Management in Erste Group Bank AG located in Vienna.
Establishing of know how especially in the subject area cover pool.
You have the chance, to actively contribute in the new design of our system landscape and to bring in your own ideas. We are committed to support you in your professional and personal development.
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications.
We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna