Internship CEE Macro and Fixed Income Research (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
CEE Macro & Fixed Income Research is a department where the consolidated view of the bank’s research on economic and financial markets development in Central and Eastern Europe is being produced. The team is fully international as the bank tries to leverage the knowledge they have from local markets. The research won “the best forecaster” award by Focus Economics in six countries (in various categories) in 2018 and the “best forecaster overall” in Czech Republic by Reuters.
- are currently enrolled at a university
- possess advanced knowledge in Economics, Finance and Econometrics
- are interested in doing economic research and financial market analyses for CEE region
- support us to better service the client
- work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- act accountably and responsibly
- bring good analytical skills
- have experience with statistical programming language R
- have advanced English skills
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship starting from January 2019 for 6 months part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time Basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna