Internship Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing, Sanctions & Embargos (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group AML, CTF, Sanctions & Embargos is responsible for the group-wide implementation of Compliance relevant legislation and best practice standards in Erste Group and its subsidiaries. Being an integral part of the group-wide Non-Financial Risk Management concept, Group AML, CTF, Sanctions & Embargos develops and implements, on the basis of current law, regulatory requirements, and regulations, a group-wide risk strategy including IT systems with regard to Compliance risks.
- provide contributions to ongoing group-wide Compliance projects e.g. improvements to transaction monitoring system
- learn and be part of the developing Compliance IT system landscape
- monitor business transactions
- advise business units on Compliance relevant topics in the course of the day-to-day business
- contribute to the creation of management reporting to the line management, board and supervisory board
- are currently undertaking a degree in Business administration and/or Business Informatics
- are fluent in German and English - CEE language would be an advantage
- demonstrate excellent organisational, analytical and IT knowledge - SQL and reporting skills would be an advantage
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for maximum 4 to 6 month / preferably 6 month in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna