Full-Time Administrative Assistant - Registration & Membership Department
Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Registration & Membership Department
Starting: November 2018
A young, dynamic international medical congress organisation seeks a highly motivated employee.
This position entails: correspondence, populating and maintenance of databases, as well as producing reports and providing general support for registration-related projects.
You will work in close co-operation with customers (scientific congress delegates and companies) and your team colleagues, reporting directly to your team leader and head of department.
Starting salary of 1,800 gross with the view to increase based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.Requirements
- Good communication skills in English and German (written and spoken)
- Additional languages are advantageous
- Good technical knowledge of IT: computer hardware and software (no specific qualification required)
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills, attention to detail
- Service and team orientated
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
CIRSE is based in Vienna's 1st District and offers a friendly and open working atmosphere, a fair payment scheme and travel opportunities (1-2 times annually).
All interested candidates are kindly asked to send applications, including a cover letter, CV and photo, to Ms. Claudia Gebauer email@example.com