Senior Information Architect (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- transform business requirements to appropriate system design, especially concerning data management and integration systems.
- support and accompany projects to devise and realize architecture compliant solutions
- act as the core of an “information hub”, providing all necessary metadata for getting information out of data; i.e. an overview of all relevant data bases, their content and meaning, relations, timeliness etc.
- cooperate with business partners on the full lifecycle of data-related projects from requirements analysis and design through development
- collaborate with the Lead Data Architects to determine a high level data strategy for the Core Data Warehouse and Integration System Landscape
- a solid track record in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence, especially data architecture
- familiar with the banking industry and have knowledge about banking products
- knowledge about architecture tools, frameworks and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
- expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical & physical Data Models
- experienced in dealing with large-scale, enterprise information systems
- Software Development experience considered as advantage
- excellent data interpretation skills
- ability to summarize complex findings
- ability to analyze and interpret data and data flows
- very good communication skills, including presentation and conflict management
- fluent in English German or Languages of the CEE region considered as a advantage
- a position to drive transformation of the Erste Groups data and integration architecture and application landscape towards excellence.
- an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- the support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna