Internship in Model Development and Monitoring
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Model Development unit is responsible for the development and monitoring of rating models, risk parameters and other credit risk methods.
- perform your obligatory internship (University of Applied Sciences)
- support data collection process for Model Development from local entities (subsidiaries of Erste Group Bank), assuring adequate data quality by ensuring data reconciliation (e.g. in terms of data consistency, completeness, and timeliness)
- understand and perform technical data quality checks performed for ensuring data consistency for which scripting knowledge is needed (R/SQL/SAS)
- understand the reasoning behind business decisions, set threshold or performance metrics employed during different model development phases and support alignment through the institution
- review and assess any gap analysis provided by the local banks with respect to group-wide policies or procedures and/or standards/templates
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for 6 months full-time or 12 months part-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna