Internship as Model Development and Monitoring Analyst
- perform your obligatory internship (University of Applied Sciences)
- support data collection process for Model Development from local entities (subsidiaries of Erste Group Bank AG), assuring adequate data quality by ensuring data reconciliation (e.g. in terms of data consistency, completeness, and timeliness)
- understand and perform technical Data Quality checks performed for ensuring data consistency for which scripting knowledge is needed (R/SQL/SAS)
- understand the reasoning behind business decisions, set threshold or performance metrics employed during different model development phases and support alignment through the institution
- review and assess any gap analysis provided by the local banks with respect to group-wide policies or procedures and/or standards/templates
- contribute to the development of the group models in SAS, applying relevant statistical techniques
- comprehensively support documentation of models for internal and regulatory approval
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for 12 months part-time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month (on full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna