Internship in Group Retail Strategy
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
A strong focus of the Erste Group Retail Strategy department lies on innovation and group-wide retail business development. This includes the development and implementation of new retail business model combining branch, salesforce and digital services to an omni-channel approach, always ensuring a strong focus on the best client experience and profitability.
- have an academic degree/ or currently enrolled in a university in relevant subjects (e.g. economics, finance, etc.)
- have good communication skills and are enthusiastic to learn
- are willing to work in a future oriented and demanding intercultural environment
- are a pro-active supporter to improve the organization's effectiveness and performance
- are skilled in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- are fluent in English and preferably one or more CEE languages
- offer from January 2019 for 6-12 months an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna