Internship Group Securities Operations (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- are currently enrolled at a University
- organize project meetings and workshops
- support a project in analyzing cost parameters of custody accounts
- analyze the potential of negotiation for reducing external costs
- support establishing a database for controlling the external costs
- analyze the results of the negotiations
- support the entire team in various tasks/activities
- demonstrate a basic awareness of several IT Platforms and Databases (Oracle, DB2, …)
- are proficient in standard MS Office applications, Visio as plus
- are fluent in German and English
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, customer orientation, willingness to learn and good analytical and communication skills
- offer from January 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for 12 month part-time (19,25h/week) in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month / fulltime.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin color, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna