Internship in Group Sustainability Office (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
GSO is responsible for developing initiatives in the area of diversity, ecology and corporate volunteering – here we need support on developing idea and how to communicate it within Erste Group and to realization/implementation of these ideas. A special task given to GSO is the reporting of “non-financial-figure”. Support is needed to prepare data-collection.
- are studying a subject connected to ecology/sustainability/diversity
- are interested “sustainability” also outside your University study
support the colleagues of GSO by taking over routine-work
help preparing materials/presentations for the colleagues of GSO
be able to analyse data needed to make reports on all kinds of non-financial information
work independent on subjects in the area of sustainability
are fluent in English and German language. Knowledge of one or more of the CEE languages is welcomed
- offer from March 2019 an exciting and challenging internship for 6 month full time in an interesting and dynamic field
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna