Software Tester (m/f)
Software Tester (m/f)
To make sure our users have the best experience using our mobile and web apps, we’re looking for a Software Tester.
Our apps are what makes us exist as a business. As Software Tester, you’ll make sure that our users can experience our apps without flaws. Your mission will be to test our mobile and web apps to find bugs as well as spotting problems with our UX flow. In addition to that, you’ll be responsible for setting up and improving our testing structure.Our Story
In the last years, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us. If you’re passionate about coding, technology, and learning, we’re the right fit for you!
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency.You’ll take care of
- Testing and setting up the testing structure for our Android, iOS, and Web apps
- Working together with our designers and developers to make sure that our apps have the best user experience possible
- Improving our product by discovering problems in the UX flow and proposing solutions
- Android, iOS, Web
- Have experience working as tester (or a similar role)
- Have a basic understanding of development
- Have a passion for apps, coding, and learning
- Having experience setting up automated tests as well as unit tests
- Having an eye for design
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.Some of our perks we offer you
- Relocation package & mentorship
- Team activities every other week & retreats every year
- Work on a brand new MacBook/PC
- Work from home up to two days a week
- €680/year learning budget for books, conferences, etc.
- 38.5 hours/week, flexible hours, and no all-in contract
We’re a team of 20 coders, designers, marketeers, teachers, writers, and more hailing from 9 different countries and 3 different continents. Being and staying a diverse team is very important to us. Naturally, we communicate in English and work hard to make it as easy as possible for people from all over the world to come to Vienna.Salary
You can expect competitive compensation between 30,000€ - 51,000€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
Join us in teaching the world how to code.