UI/UX Designer (m/f)
UI/UX Designer (m/f)
As UI/UX Designer, you’ll play a major role in the user experience and visual design of all our products. Your mission will be to improve the learning experience for our users on iOS, Android, and the Web. You'll work closely with our engineering and curriculum development teams to bring Mimo to the next level.Our Story
In the last years, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us. If you’re passionate about coding, technology, and learning, we’re the right fit for you!
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency.You’ll take care of
- Designing the best possible user experience for our products on iOS, Android, and the Web
- Talking to users and running experiments to validate assumptions
- Iterating often and quickly using a data-backed approach
- Thinking strategically about how to ship designs in smaller chunks
- Have three or more years of industry experience, ideally at a tech company or agency
- Be able to solve real user problems through strategic UX thinking
- Be able to discuss your design decisions with the team
- Have some experience doing user interviews
- Having icon and illustration skills
- Having experience with implementing your designs on the web (by using HTML, CSS & JS)
- Having experience with animation software like After Effects
We’re not your typical workplace. We’re doing everything we can to make sure you’re enjoying every minute you spend with us.Some of our perks we offer you
- Relocation package & mentorship
- Team activities every other week & retreats every year
- Work on a brand new MacBook/PC
- Work from home up to two days a week
- €680/year learning budget for books, conferences, etc.
- 38.5 hours/week, flexible hours, and no all-in contract
We’re a team of 20 coders, designers, marketeers, teachers, writers, and more hailing from 9 different countries and 3 different continents. Being and staying a diverse team is very important to us. Naturally, we communicate in English and work hard to make it as easy as possible for people from all over the world to come to Vienna.Salary
You can expect competitive compensation between 33,800€ - 57,500€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
Join us in teaching the world how to code.