iOS Developer (m/f)
iOS Developer (m/f)
To perfect our app as we grow, we’re looking for an iOS Developer.
Our app is what makes us exist as a business. As iOS Developer, you’ll participate in all development aspects of our app. Your mission will be to drive the progress of our app while providing the best user experience imaginable.Our Story
In the last years, we’ve grown fast in size and users and are always looking for great people to join us. If you’re passionate about coding, technology, and learning, we’re the right fit for you!
At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency.You’ll take care of
- Working on features and feature experiments
- Working together with our designers to create the best user experience
- Reviewing and testing
- RxSwift & MVVM
- Cocoapods and a bunch of open source libraries like RxSwift, Realm, ...
- Have three or more years working as a developer
- Be fluent in Swift (and also speak Obj-C)
- Have experience building scalable iOS applications
- Having good understanding of Rx & MVVM
- Knowing how to write good tests
We value your time and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll enjoy every minute you work at Mimo.Some of our perks we offer you
- Relocation package & mentorship
- Team activities every other week & retreats every year
- Work on a brand new MacBook/PC
- Work from home up to two days a week
- €680/year learning budget for books, conferences, etc.
- 38.5 hours/week, flexible hours, and no all-in contract
We’re a team of 20 coders, designers, marketeers, teachers, writers, and more hailing from 9 different countries and 3 different continents. Being and staying a diverse team is very important to us. Naturally, we communicate in English and work hard to make it as easy as possible for people from all over the world to come to Vienna.Salary
You can expect competitive compensation between 38,500€ - 65,500€ (based on your experience) and shares in our company.
Join us in teaching the world how to code.