IT System Administrator – Energy Logistic Company
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – Energy Logistic CompanyCOMPANY
Gasela offers operation and trading services in the field of Green Energy, Natural Gas and LNG.
We provide our clients with the most advanced service at the most competitive prices, opting for a smaller and more efficient team who are trained and experienced in reacting quickly to any market changes that may occur.
Our innovative services provide our customers with the support needed to expand their business into various other commodity markets or internationally with an understanding of the risk involved and a strong situational analysis.PROFILE DESCRIPTION
As a Systems Administrator you will play an important role within our growing IT department. You will work closely with other system administrators and developers and collaborate with Operations department.
The ideal candidate for the System Administrator role has a great passion for systems administration, database administration and security administration.
You are required to be able to manage a large volume of tasks and projects and that you are solution oriented by nature.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide systems/networking expertise and drive operational best practices
- Interact with different members in the team, along with other departments, to understand their requirements
- Build tools and automation for application stacks
- Work closely with Operations team on new solutions requirements, development and implementation
- Proactively monitor and audit the health and availability of systems keeping an eye on capacity planning (Backup and recovery planning and maintenance).
- Develop internal documentation for key systems and services
- 3-5 years’ experience with UNIX/Linux systems administration
- Proven systems expertise and networking knowledge
- Experience with cloud computing
- Experience with Postgres Database maintenance and tuning
- Knowledge in Firewalls and IPtables
- Experience working with DNS and Security administration
- Expertise on Extensible Markup Language (XML), Document Type Definition (DTD) and XML Schema (W3C)
- Knowledge on Information Exchange Tools and Formats is a plus (eg. AS2, EDIGAS,... )
- Building and Driving solutions for new developments are a must
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Spoken communication and Team work skills are necessary
Excellent command of written and spoken English
German and Spanish are a plus
Remuneration budget: >30.000 €/year + bonus
Salary Expectations are welcome