Implementation Manager (w/m)
Implementation Manager (w/m)
Roche Diagnostics has created a new start-up business charged with building a modern software stack that will improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture to help build a software business from the ground up, and with the ability to influence the solution. This position will have many opportunities for growth. In addition, this team will get to work side by side with a team of world-class healthcare providers and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery. In this demanding role you will be responsible for customers in Austria and the Czech Republic and you will report to the regional line manager.
The Implementation Manager has accountability for coordinating the project team during the on-boarding of new customer sites within the assigned region. You will be responsible for creating an excellent customer experience throughout the implementation process.
As a critical member of our team, you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of this new organization within Roche Diagnostics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- On-Boarding New Customer Sites: Handle the onboarding of new customer sites by working with your assigned project team, collaborating with external integration partners, the internal software engineering team, and the clinical and technical teams at the customer sites.
- Project Management: Collaborate with new customer sites to develop project plans, including schedules, risk management, and communication plans. Monitor and control project execution leveraging standard project tools such as meeting minutes, status reports, issues logs, and good change management practices. Forecast and follow-through on established project plans.
- Leadership: Play a critical role leading project teams through difficult challenges and obstacles by coordinating practical, creative solutions. Enable a culture that values technical excellence together with support for individuals.
- Vision: Shape the future roadmap of the business by investigating new technology, implementing proof of concepts, and proposing innovative new solutions.
- Travel: Occasional travel (up to 50%) to customer or Roche sites to support business needs.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or closely related discipline required;
- 5+ years direct experience in a closely related field may be substituted
- Project Management certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare informatics domain
- Must have strong project management experience and qualifications, including proven experience leading project teams
- Proven ability to develop, forecast, and follow-through on well-defined project plans
- Must have successfully deployed and supported enterprise-scale, web applications in the cloud
- Must have operational experience supporting both single and multi-tenant SaaS solutions
- Must have experience collaborating with external partners
- Good communicator - able to speak with stakeholders and customers to explain technology and solutions
- Proven ability to take insights from customers and translate them into technical deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written German and English skills
- Looking for individuals who are innovative, demonstrate initiative, and capable of functioning independently toward clear business objectives with limited direct guidance.
We offer a minimum of gross € 45.0000 per year and attractive benefits. Flexible working hours, workplace health promotion and various sports programs, just to name a few. Depending on your qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible.Who we are
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
The next step is yours. To apply today, visit our website http://careers.roche.com/austria