Agile Project Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- set up and manage projects by setting the goals, clarifying roles and responsibilities, facilitating cost/scope/time negotiations
- manage external resources and ensure high-quality deliverables
- follow internal Project Management processes and ensure regular and accurate reporting
- support and facilitate requirements elicitation
- implement Scrum/Kanban in project/support teams
- enable and support Agile mindset
- build and coach Agile teams
- manage a wide range of stakeholders
- clearly explain to high-level stakeholders pros and cons of different approaches to project management
- consult and support our clients in choosing the right approach (waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- enable clear communication of a project team with other teams across the Erste Group
- a university degree in computer science or related technical discipline and a project management or business analyst certification
- minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing projects and programs in banking and/or IT environment, of which 5 years’ come from Agile environment
- very good organizational skills, analytical skills, process and solution orientation as well as strong presentation and communication skills
- excellent coaching skills with high flexibility and adaptability to different environments
- fluent in English for both written and oral communication
- a high customer orientation, flexibility and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- being a part of an innovative team within ONE IT EGIT-INT and to actively participate in the enhancement and improvement of the project management methodology and related processes within Erste Group
- an interesting and challenging position with a high level of individual responsibility regarding further development and the positioning of the team within the Group
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna