Embedded Hardware Engineer
Job Summary: Embedded Hardware Engineer
Theobroma Systems Design and Consulting GmbH is a well-established Austrian company with clients around the world. We are now expanding our business and are looking for an embedded hardware developer who is also proficient in the field of software development for embedded devices.
While your main task will revolve around electronic circuit design and hardware testing, you will also develop software for verification as well as manufacturing tools. The selected candidate will be an integral part of the entire process from the initial idea to the finished product. This position requires a high degree of adaptability as well as analytical and interpersonal skills. If you are interested in contributing to the success of a fast-growing Austrian company and being part of a young, dynamic and international team, please apply now.
Embedded Hardware Engineer Responsibilities & Duties
- Design of analogue and digital circuits for embedded systems ranging from microcontrollers to high end multicore processors.
- Take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware and provide leadership and guidance for junior engineers.
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details.
- Lead design reviews.
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies.
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding/appreciation of system level items.
- Collaboration with other team members, including both hardware and software engineers, to agree system design, interfaces, protocols etc.
- Completed university degree in electronics or embedded systems or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design
- Very good knowledge of embedded circuit development
- Experience with Linux and it’s ecosystem
- Knowledge of high-speed serial interfaces
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills
- Understanding in design for manufacturing
- Able to support system integration
- Good communicator
We offer you an exciting work atmosphere in a young, dynamic and international team. In addition, we offer you to work on international and challenging projects. We offer an attractive payment package and a gross salary of at least € 35.000 p.a. and are ready to pay more depending on your skill set and your experience.