International Trainee Programme Engineering
INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAMME ENGINEERING
Have you just successfully completed a technical degree such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering and would you now like to take the first step along your career path?
Then apply for our international trainee programme with a focus on engineering.INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAMME ENGINEERING
- Intensive professional training at a high level
- The opportunity to get to know an international group from the ground up in a practical way
- Several months of stays abroad in our branches in China, Brazil, Denmark or the Netherlands (living and catering costs abroad are covered)
- Job rotation within the Haas Group
- Training in project management and business administration
- International project activities during the trainee programme
- The opportunity to take on a responsible management function in the medium term
- Above-average university degree (diploma or master’s) in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- Maximum two years of professional experience
- Fluent in German and English (a second foreign language is an advantage)
- High degree of self-responsibility, initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to work abroad after the trainee programme
- Experience abroad during your studies
Get to know a globally successful innovation company and actively shape your personal future Benefit from the internationality of your colleagues and the variety of tasks you deal with in the course of your training. A very collegial working environment, an extensive offer for ongoing training and further education as well as the advantages and benefits of a large international company round off our offer.
The gross annual salary during the trainee programme is EUR 38,500.00.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2018
Start of the trainee programme: Spring 2019
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your application will naturally be handled confidentially. We look forward to receiving your application documents via our online portal MyVeeta or via email, FAO Carina Halmer, to: email@example.com.Haas Food Equipment GmbH z. H. Carina Halmer, Human Resources I Recruiting – Personalentwicklung
2100 Leobendorf I Franz-Haas-Straße
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.haas.com