Marketing Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m)
Marketing Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m) - SAP Austria Job
Requisition ID: 187890
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Austria is responsible for driving SAP’s software and services business across the local market in Austria.
The Marketing Senior Specialist/Exper is a senior level position that bears responsibility and accountability for driving business results and organizational effectiveness. You will lead the development and implementation of several SAP’s marketing strategy projects and will be accountable for the execution. You are expected to drive innovative audience focused marketing from strategy to execution with an adequate mix of push and pull tactics, including branding, advertising, sponsoring, events, as well as online, social media and search channels. Additionally, you need to engage with internal and external stakeholders on various levels, leaving a strong footprint as a thought leader in the market.EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As the Marketing Senior Specialist/Expert, you will report into the Head of Marketing for Austria and engage with the Regional Marketing Stakeholders, the Austrian Managing Director, the Chief Operating Officer as well as Sales Heads to align on prioritization, progress, action items to improve performance and consistency with business strategy and go to market.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of an innovative Austrian marketing strategy, planning and programs in partnership with the SAP Austrian Team to meet revenue and pipeline targets.
- Act as a stand-in for the Austrian Marketing Director
- Finding new ways to address customer and prospects effectively
- Driving a strong digital first lead generation strategy
- Create a new event format that goes beyond all expectations and positions SAP as the DIGITAL LEADER
- Ensuring that persuasive, consistent and concise positioning occurs throughout all marketing programs within the customer segment/industry/line of business/SAP solution/market unit to position SAP as the preferred partner in digital transformation.
- Effectively managing your part of marketing budget and making decisions regarding investment levels for targeted customer segment, industry, solution or market unit opportunities.
- Ensuring cross-organizational alignment to identify best practices, opportunities, share learning, leveraged resources, innovation, etc.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing/Business Development/Sales
- Broad knowledge of business drivers and dynamics of the Austrian marketplace.
- While experience in the High Tech sector and B2B marketing know-how is preferred, the successful candidate may also come from another industry such as consumer products where use of innovative web and social media strategies were used to impact revenue, transform brand and customer experience.
- Strong digital footprint
- Number and data-driven marketing mindset
- Strong skills related to people development, trust building, empowering, motivating and developing teams.
- Excellent German and English communication, negotiation, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Familiar with operating within matrix organizations, track record as a thought leader and influencer in physical or virtual communities.
- Open-mind, flexibility and versatility in adapting own strategy and decision making to rapidly evolving scenarios characterizing the addressed fast growth market
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Business Development, Advertising, Marketing, Technology, Sales