HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
We are looking for a curious and ambitious HR Data Analyst, who promotes an insights-driven approach in HR. You'll be responsible for running monthly HR KPI Reporting and support the HR Business Partner team in using reporting tools effectively. Additionally, you'll support the business planning processes.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
Location Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
Organisation Red Bull GmbH
You'll take over the monthly and quarterly HR KPI Reporting – analyze the data and share them with the relevant stakeholders. Thereby, you'll constantly work on optimizing the existing reporting.
- PROJECT WORK
You'll contribute to projects related to new reporting scope and solutions.
- SUPPORT THE HR BUSINESS PARTNER TEAM
You'll support the HR Business Partner team in understanding KPI reporting and gaining actionable insights. This includes training them on how to use reporting tools effectively.
Additionally, you'll support the workforce planning process and business planning reporting.
- Experience (min. 2 years) in Analytics, Reporting, Controlling or similar
- Past experience in handling multiple data sources and analytics
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high level of accuracy at work
- Excel wizard (and Powerpoint)
- Strong visualization skills and ability to tell a story with data
- Quick learner, self-motivated, eager to learn and able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven and structured
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers - locally and internationally
- Degree in business, controlling or another job-related field
- Good command of English, German skills preferred
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1768 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.