Compliance Coordinator - Europe (m/f)
This position is for Magna International Europe GbmH.
As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - Magna International is committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
The Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to global projects of the Ethics & Legal Compliance Program and to the Ethics & Legal Compliance department in Europe. This candidate will possess a positive, energetic and professional disposition, be highly adaptable and results-oriented with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support to the global projects of the Ethics & Legal Compliance Program and work closely with the Global Compliance Program Manager and the Regional Compliance Officers in Europe
- Act as go-to-person for regional Groups and Divisions regarding administrative questions of the global Ethics & Legal Compliance processes
- Prepare and ensure the accuracy of all correspondence, agenda and presentations
- Develop the annual in-person Compliance training schedule, coordinate the training and manage the training tracking for Europe
- Provide support for Integrity Check (Compliance Due Diligence) in Europe and other regions
- Coordinate the translation process of Ethics & Legal Compliance documents
- Monitor and review all departmental expenditures to ensure that they align with the departmental budget
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Compliance, Law, Business Administration, Communication or other relevant fields
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English. Good knowledge of a Romanic language and/or a Slavic language such as Czech, Russian is an asset
- 3-5 years of practical experience in a corporate environment, preferably at an international company and/or automotive company
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other project management software
Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully coordinate and complete multiple tasks within and across departments to meet established and changing deadlines
- Ability to collaborate extensively across a diverse group of business people with a wide array of professional backgrounds
- Ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way in German as well as English
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to learn and readily use system software applications and possess a proactive approach to improving processes
- Proven experience in planning and organizing projects without supervision
- Handle confidential information appropriately using discretion and diplomacy
- Experience in the legal field is an asset
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 45.000.--. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.
If you are interested in this position please send us your qualified online-application via www.magnacareers.com !
The future is ours to make. Be part of it.