Senior Solution Architect (m/f)
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Senior Solution Architect (m/f)
- represent technology strategy and architecture in programs/initiatives
- create key aspects of the business case for a given solution with PM support
- oversee and support functional and technical requirements gathering
- produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- author end to end high level design including requirements traceability
- provide continuous feedback between strategic and solutions architecture
- manage tradeoffs between speed to market, quality and financial impact
- ensure adherence to the architecture governance processes and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- possess technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
- bring more than 15 years’ experience in Information Technology with 7 years of Financial Services experience and 2 years of Technology Architecture experience
- have financial services experience in Corporate / Retail / Treasury / Cash Management – desirable
- bring IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases) as well as application development knowledge and experience (Distributed Services, Design, Analysis)
- illustrate best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, Rational Unified Process, IEEE-1471, etc.), quality and productivity methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, TQM, CMM, etc.)
- have strong skills in UML modeling and in addition to Java at least one technology stack (Middleware, Security, SOA etc.), industry certification in technologies welcome
- are experienced in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies
- have strong mentoring skills, are capable to grasp the capabilities of more junior developers and architects and guide them to over-achieving their limits
- resolve and influence the positive outcome of conflict objectives and priorities
- possess the ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical associates, Business and Operational Partners, and Executives
- work effectively within a fast-paced, cohesive architecture team and willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to continuous change
- have excellent written (technical), presentation and verbal communication skills essential
- provide you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging international data science environment.
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international project experience.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- offer you a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 47.488,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna