Project Manager/Business Analyst (m/f)
Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world - We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees. Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of strategic, cross-functional programs ensuring consistency with the Magna Global IT strategy, commitments and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of multiple strategic initiatives within the Global IT PMO.
- Manage project scope, budget and timelines to meat goals and deliverables.
- Work closely together with business departments (e.g. IT, Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Quality, Logistics, Operations, etc.).to define requirements.
- Work close with Enterprise architecture and delivery teams
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Manage project tasks and resource.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Lead consistent steering committee update meetings with the project sponsors to review project status, key risks/issues and associated mitigation strategies.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of a degree in Computer Science - or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
- Project management professional (PMP) designation.
- Minimum 3 years' progressive experience planning and implementing key strategic IT initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders from IT and business groups.
- Knowledge of the theories, principles and practices project management and organizational change management.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, methodology development and application evaluation.
- Project management and supervisory principles and practices to supervise project staff and coordinate multiple complex projects under pressure to meet schedule and budget commitments.
- Negotiation skills and political acuity to ensure that conflicts project and stakeholder requirements are managed to ensure a successful outcome.
- Interpersonal and oral/written communication skills to make presentations to senior management and other senior stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- MS Project experience is an advantage.
- Profound English communication skills.
- Solid German communication skills are an asset.
- "Hands-on" mentality.
- Functional understanding of processes.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Team work.
- Conflict management.
- Stress tolerance.
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Regular overnight travel 10-25% of the time.
The annual remuneration package for this position is a minimum of EUR 65.000,-. We offer attractive benefits (e.g. employee profit participation program) and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience.