Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, development and implementation of tumor and immune cell based assays to compounds in clinical development
- Isolation and short term culture of primary human immune cells
- Multi-colour FACS analysis, ELISA
- Independent planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of experiments
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 35,235.20 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive benefits: staff restaurant, pension scheme, comprehensive health promotion and a variety of training opportunities are just a few of them.
- A degree in biology/biochemistry or equivalent (M.S.)
- Hands on experience with isolation and culture of primary immune cells
- Experience with immune cell based assays
- Knowledge in multicolour flow cytometry is a plus
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual with good communication skills and willingness to cooperate in a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough knowledge of English and German (spoken and written)
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2017, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of nearly 18.1 billion euros. R&D expenditure, exceeding three billion euros, corresponded to 17.0 per cent of net sales.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.