Project Officer (m/f)
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Project Officer (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- prepare, facilitate and document national/international meetings and workshops
- are responsible for the Follow Up of meetings and workshops (e.g. tasklists)
- support the preparation and maintenance of issue and risk management
- maintain the collaboration of tools and shared documents (e.g. absence planning, project budgets, effort trackings, etc.)
- support the project manager in administrative manners
- are responsible for regular proactive maintenance of project plans and relevant project documentation (e.g. resource plan, etc.)
- are checking the actual effort tracking for reporting
- do the update of internal cost- and development/compilation of status-reports, takes administrative ownership of the project budget and ensures compliance to internal regulations & procedures
- support the project marketing, information activities and maintenance of the communication plans (e.g Intranet, specific project information platforms)
- lead and/or support project & program office for local and international projects
- maintain/administrate project contracts (e.g. consultancy, vendors, etc.)
- actively drive other assigned tasks to deliver the agreed outcome and proactively informs about the progress of those tasks
- are a responsible and a team-minded person
- hold an university degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master) or equivalent working experience
- are advanced in Project Management Tools (e.g. MS Project)
- already attended basic Project Management & Advanced Administration Training (according to Erste Development program)
- have knowledge in professional project administration and IT engineering
- possess very good presentation, communication and problem solving skills
- are fluent in English - both verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna