Director Human Resources (f/m)
Unique Challenge I Global Competence Center
Director Human Resources (f/m)
Member of the Board | Executive function for HR Generalist with corporate experience
Ride for the journey, not the destination! Across every environment, our client has a culture of daring – this makes him one of the leading players internationally in his field! Characterized by a strong innovation drive, high technical and quality standards, he is like a bold adventurer – leading forward. The group division´s success is based on a future-orientated HR strategy as well as on technological competence and passion. Our client truly is a sportive “Pace Maker” with an excellent international reputation!
As future Head of the Human Capital you’ll be part of the Management Board. Together with your team you’ll provide advice, guidance and coaching to leadership, managers and employees. Passionate about new developments in HR and business, the digital journey, ambitious to create value and contribute to the successful development of people and organizations you will be challenger and enabler.
If you can provide relevant experience as an HR-Generalist who wants to make a difference and have impact on the successful development of the organization, our client is offering a tremendous chance for innovative and agile HR –Professionals. Please do not hesitate to contact us even if you did not consider changing right now!
- Strategic and operational HR-Management of the HQ of the division and international sites
- Act as HR Business Partner and first point of contact for all HR related topics for the entire management and actively support Management in achieving their goals
- Be part of the global HR organization and participate in international projects
- Ensure compliance with Group HR, implement policies and programs, deliver standard HR processes and tools within your area of responsibility
- Local and international personnel planning, organizational and HR development
- Oversee and drive HR administration (contracts, social law, compensation & benefits
- Be responsible for Performance Management Process, agreements like pension systems
- Drive local Employer Branding activities and execute global initiatives
- Leadership development and development of the company´s internal „Academy“
- Stay current with local and global trends in sourcing, new ways of work and future work force
- Collaborate and negotiate with the Work Councils
- Lead and develop the HR team (core 12, extended some 100 people incl. apprentices)
- Reporting to and intense cooperation with the Headquarter
- Generalist HR with proven experience and success in senior HR positions, preferably in manufacturing companies
- Global mindset and experience with corporate offices in complex, international matrix organizations
- Strong legal background or understanding
- Ability to coach management and employees through complex issues and make recommendations that are consistent with policies, procedures & employment laws
- Experience in negotiations with the work council
- Good personal standing / diplomatic skills
- Strategic thinking and business-driven international mindset
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Optimism, passion and strength of implementation
- Unconditional engagement and power of persuasion
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
- Fluent in German and English, other language skills appreciated
For this exciting position our client offers an annual salary of about € 140.000, - but will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, the package includes various fringe benefits as well as a company car.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations on our Executive Gateway https://executivegateway.kienbaum.com/jobs and register via the identification number 0353322-01-01 or contact us via email under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our consultant, Mag. Cornelia Zinn-Zinnenburg, will be pleased to answer any questions you might have!
Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH