Office Manager (f/m)
The CIE (Commission International de l'Eclairage, International Commission on Illumination) is a non-profit, international scientific, technical and standardizing body in the areas of light and lighting, colour and vision, photobiology and image technology.
The CIE is currently on seeking a bilingual German/English Office Manager to join our small but friendly team. The Office Managers role is to provide support to the General Secretary and ensure the smooth day to day running of the office
Office Manager (f/m)
(Part-time, 30h/week)Key Accountabilities:
- Office organization and administration (correspondence, post, phone, data base).
- Correspondence with contractors and suppliers.
- Support for commercial activities such as handling of invoices, and banking.
- Creation and design of reports and statistics.
- Supporting and collaborating with the CIE Team and CIE Members.
- Marketing activities, such as updating the CIE Website, generation of newsletters, use of CIE Social Media.
- Supporting CIE events and meetings.
- You will be communicating extensively in English and German, thus the ability to communicate fluently in both languages is crucial to this role
- Proven record in office administration.
- Highly organised and committed to accurate working results.
- Are able to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience in maintaining a CMS is an asset.
- Willingness and availability to travel in support of official CIE meetings.
- Independent self-directed work.
- A variety of tasks in a small collegial team environment.
- Opportunity to support of a community of international scientific experts.
- Remuneration of €1.600 gross per month, fourteen times. Subject to appropriate experience and qualification(s) this could be higher. No collective bargaining agreement is applicable.
If you are an experienced and organized administrator looking for a role in a small team supporting an international organization, apply today for an ASAP start. Send your application in English (motivation letter, CV, references) by email to email@example.com, Ref: Application CIE Office Manager 2018.
CIE is an equal opportunities employer.